Maps, anyone? I’ve always admired globes and maps, and I thought it would definitely be a great masculine look for an office… but there are really a lot of great ideas for decorating with maps out there, whether it’s a globe, a map, a light fixture, a piece of furniture, the floor or ceiling… the possibilities are endless! Read The Rest
Confession time…. I can’t stand to throw away magazines! Thankfully thank look good on a bookshelf, so I don’t feel too bad hording them. Every now and then I’ll pull one out and go through it, and I did so last night. I came across some pages I had torn out to keep that I’d forgotten about and decided to share them with you!
These are some great ideas for decorating with wallpaper.
‘After decorating her daughter’s bedroom, Elizabeth Mayhew just kept going: She used the remnants to cover books, line shelves, and make place mats.’
Here’s a closer view.
1. Give your dresser drawers a lift by lining them
2. Wrap notebooks and an empty soup can for decorative desk accessories.
3. Cover old shoe boxes for stylish storage.
4. Slip a cutting into a store-bought frame for instant (and inexpensive) artwork.
5. Laminate equal-size swatches to make a set of place mats.
What do you think of this bed idea? I love the way they used the material!
Info Credit: House Beautiful,